Deadline: 14 February 2016
Open to: applicants with University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Software Engineer and language proficiency in both written and oral English and Macedonian
Remuneration: not specified
The main objective of the Promoting Sustainable Employments (PSE) project is to support national institutions to better plan, implement and monitor active labour market measures (ALMMs). More specifically, UNDP supports the implementation of the Operational Plan on ALMMs, in areas of Self-employment; Support the growth of Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) for new jobs creation; Training in skills demanded at the labour market and Community Works/services.
The incumbent’s duties are outlined below and will be fulfilled in line with prevailing UNDP rules and procedures as well as with due respect given to the UNDP internal control framework:
- Coordinate the development of an integrated data management system that will enable streamlined collection and processing of received data from several institutions;
- Coordinate the process of development and maintenance of the Data Base (DB) to ensure regular and timely reporting;
- Administration of the Project WEB site and mobile applications;
- Leadership and technical guidance, including initiating innovative solutions;
- Project related IT support.
To be eligible all candidates should meet following requirements:
- University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Software Engineer;
- Master degree in IT related field is a strong asset.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant professional experience;
- Knowledge in advanced technologies in development/usage/administration of databases will be an asset;
- Experience in using friendly report generator and of WEB Page design and development;
- Knowledge in data modeling and data flow analysis for information systems;
- Experience in design, development and implementation of other software applications including mobile applications, monitoring/administering tools and e-services will be an asset.
- Language proficiency in both written and oral English and Macedonian. Knowledge of other local languages shall be considered an asset.
Details about the salary will be specified during the application process.
How to apply?
For more information please visit the official website.