Deadline: 30 March 2016
Open to: students and young professionals with an interest in conservation and/or museums from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania and Serbia
Scholarship: 800 EUR
Cultural Heritage Without Borders Albania organizes 7 exciting Regional Restoration Camps (RRC) happening in 8-21 May in Rogljevo, Serbia; 15-28 May in Gjirokastra, Albania; 9-20 July in Kruja, Albania; 9-20 July in Shkodra, Albania; 18 Sept – 1 Oct in Berat, Albania; 18 Sept – 1 Oct in Gjirokastra, Albania; 8-19 Oct in Prishtina Kosovo. Camps will be conducted separately, these restoration camps form part of a region-wide push to encourage people to understand the value and learn how to care for their local heritage. The main objective is to use cultural heritage as a platform for professionals, both men and women, to meet and create conditions for building peace within a democratic society, respecting human rights, and stimulating local economic growth through the development of cultural heritage.
- Building conservation & interpretation;
- Conservation of museum artefacts & interpretation;
- Interpretation & management;
- Historical arts & crafts.
- Students and young professionals with an interest in conservation and/or museums;
- Applicants from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania and Serbia are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The fee for participation in the Camps is 800 euros. This fee will cover tuition, on-site accommodation with breakfast, camp materials and tools, emergency health insurance and planned excursions. For all accepted applicants from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania and Serbia, there will be a scholarship to cover the costs of the Camp. The scholarship will pay the full 800 euro fee. All participants will be responsible for paying for: Their own meals; Travel to the location of the Camp.
How to apply?
- Fill out the application form completely, including all supporting documents;
- Send the entire application by email: [email protected] or post to:
Rr. Ismail Qemali
P. 34/1, Kati III, Zyra 15
- CHwB Albania staff will confirm that we have received your application. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 1 week, please contact [email protected]
More information can be found at official website.