Deadline: 15 March 2016
Open to: enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school
Remuneration: not specified
Advanced Solutions Group is a specialized Analytics team within Salesforce Tools & Product’s Center Of Excellence organization that assists Product, Sales, Customers and Partners in positioning, proving, and adopting the Wave Platform. The Wave is Salesforce’s next generation, high powered & industrial strength analytics solution for the cloud.
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. They pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today they’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies.
Required skills for this position:
- Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school;
- Working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related;
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design;
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation.
- Software engineering interns are considered full time employees by their peers-in fact, you will be expected to contribute right away as a member of their Scrum teams for future releases;
- They want to hire you full time after graduation. With one of the best conversion rates in the industry, they expect their interns to be the future of salesforce.
How to apply?
In order to apply you should fill in the online application form latest by 15 March 2016.
For more information please visit the official website.