Deadline: 5 March 2016
Open to: youth leaders and NGOs activists aged 18-30, from Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Croatia, Macedonia, Italy and Albania
Venue: 4-10 of April 2016, Budva, Montenegro
About the training
OnAct is an international training aiming to gather 30 young leaders and activists from youth organizations from 8 countries: Montenegro (5), Serbia (5), Bosnia and Herzegovina (5), Slovenia (2), Croatia (3), Macedonia (5), Italy (2) and Albania (2). Training aims to build capacities of NGOs and their representatives, youth leaders, by training them on how to use social networks and online media as tool for activism, promotion of human rights and visibility. Youth activists and leaders, who will take part in this activity, are the agents of change and the initiative point for any development and change in the community and social development. Project is implemented as partnership activity of NGOs: CAZAS, Timok Youth Center , Y-Peer Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kastela Youth Association – Triangle of Youth.
- Youth leaders and activists aged 18-30;
- From Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Croatia, Macedonia, Italy and Albania;
- Active in NGOs;
- Representatives of minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Participation at the training is free of charge;
- During the training all participants will be provided with accommodation and meals;
- Travel costs will be refunded up to the maximum defined by the project;
- Logistics regarding travel will be arranged with selected participants.
How to apply?
For more information, please visit official website.