Deadline: 13 March 2016
Open to: founders or co-founders of existing ventures with at least one year of impact aged between 18 – 29 years old
Fellowship: training, peer-to-peer learning opportunities, recognition on an annual awards ceremony; robust package of yearlong support, including virtual learning, personalized coaching, access to global advocacy and funding opportunities
Sponsored by Laureate International Universities, the Fellowship recognizes 20 leaders, ages 18 to 29, annually. Fellow projects are distinguished by their innovative approaches, their proven track records for success, and their potential to be sustainable over the long-term. Fellows benefit from a yearlong experience that includes leadership training, coaching/mentoring, advocacy, and networking opportunities.
Part of what distinguishes the Fellowship is the opportunity for young leaders to get away from the day-to-day demands of running a social venture through a seven-day retreat held in a different international setting each year. Retreats are designed to provide transformational learning experiences, enabling Fellows to connect in profound ways with their peers as they share their motivations and strategies, move through obstacles, and identify leadership goals for themselves and their organizations.
- 18 – 29 years old as of October 1, 2016;
- Founders or co-founders of existing ventures with at least one year of impact;
- Fluent in English (applications must be completed in English).
- Recognition at a global awards ceremony, through related media outreach, and blogging and speaking opportunities made available through YouthActionNet;
- Year-round learning opportunities and one-on-one coaching based on Fellows’ individual needs and YouthActionNet’s proven leadership development framework;
- Being part of a global network of young change-makers, with the chance to connect and collaborate with peers leading change throughout the world;
- Access to ongoing learning and networking opportunities as a YouthActionNet alumni.
How to apply?
For more information, please visit the official website.