Deadline: 15 March 2016
Open to: citizens and students in at least third year of studies in economics, finance, banking, management engineering, political science or law of any countries where UniCredit is present
Venue: June-August 2016, London and Barcelona
The call is now open for the second edition of UniCredit & Universities Summer School Programme. The competition offers eight scholarships for attendance at a Summer School lasting a maximum of three weeks between June and August 2016 either at the London School of Economics or Barcelona Graduate School of Economics. 4 scholarships each school. The grants are aimed to summer school sessions according to the school calendars.
The candidates should be students enrolled at least at the third year of studies, or in a Master’s programme, in economics, finance, banking, management engineering, political science or law. PhD students are not eligible.
- Be citizens of any nationality enrolled at any European university within the UniCredit perimeter (UniCredit geography);
- Be a university student;
- Have a very good knowledge of English;
- Have high academic performance;
- Be wishing to attend a two-three weeks summer school at any of the above two institutions.
Each winner will be awarded a grant of EUR 1,500 (gross of taxes). The university fees will be also paid by the Foundation.
How to apply?
Candidates must apply online using the application form by 15 March 2016. The eight winners will be selected by the Scientific Committee’s and notified by 15 April 2016.
- Fill in the online form;
- You will receive an e-mail message with a confirmation link. Click on it to complete your registration;
- Select the initiative you wish to apply and proceed with your application;
- Submit your application only when you consider it completed and all the requested documentation in PDF format has been attached (No further modifications are allowed when the application is submitted);
- The letter of reference must be sent directly by a Professor via e-mail to the UniCredit & Universities address email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Before the competition’s deadline you will receive a message confirming the acceptance of your application.
You can apply for more than one scholarship.
For more information please visit the official website.