Deadline: 12 March 2016
Open to: applicants with Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences, Human Rights, Law, Economics or other related fields with at least 3 years of experience in project management, grant and report writing and fundraising
Remuneration: not specified
Roma Active Albania is looking for a Regional Project Coordinator for the EU-funded project “Joint Initiative to Empower Roma Civil Society on the Western Balkans and Turkey”.
The Regional Project Coordinator will be responsible for the efficient implementation of the project, ensuring donor’s requirements are respected and supporting the partners.
Under the direct supervision of the General Manager, the Regional Project Coordinator is expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Set up a project management system for the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the various working packages and activities;
- Ensure that all the partners of the project are informed and understand the project requirements (finances, reporting, deliverables, timeline);
- Ensure that all partners respect set deadlines for reporting and deliverable of outputs;
- Support the partners to implement the project and respect reporting requirements;
- Overview that the spending are in line with the set budget;
- Gather reports from the partners and that quality of the final deliverables and the financial and technical reporting requirements;
- Prepare interim and final reports for the donors and other partners.
The job position is in Tirana, Albania.
Work experience and main requirements for this position:
- Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences, Human Rights, Law, Economics or other related fields;
- At least 3 years of experience in project management, grant and report writing and fundraising;
- Knowledge of requirements and standards of EU financed projects;
- Experience in managing budgets;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially Word and Excel;
- Full working knowledge of English and Albanian;
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work as a member of a team with people of different cultural and religious backgrounds, different gender, and diverse political views, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity;
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and to cope with stressful situations and deadlines;
- Willingness to travel also with short-notice and to work in the weekend when needed.
Starting date of the working position is 1 April 2016 or earlier. The length of the contract is one year with the possibility of extension, the salary it is not specified.
How to apply?
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a motivation letter, their updated CV, and three professional references by 12 March 2016, to [email protected]
Please indicate on in the subject of the email “Regional Project Coordinator Application” and your name (i.e. Regional Project Coordinator – Name Surname). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For more information, please check the official call.