Deadline: 31 March 2016
Open to: students, graduates, PhD researchers, young professionals
Venue: 3- 16 July 2016, The Villa Decius Association, Krakow, Poland
The Visegrad Summer School is educational programme which provides an interdisciplinary learning space for young Czech, Hungarian, Polish and Slovak students, and for their peers from other Central and Eastern European countries. The project aims to deepen knowledge on regional and global challenges and provide advanced skills in chosen area as well as to eliminate mutual stereotypes and build ties and friendly relations. The programme of the 15. edition the includes lectures, debates and workshops on current political, cultural and social challenges in the regional, global and European perspective. 15. Visegrad Summer School will be held from 3 to 16 July 2016. This jubilee edition will focus on creation, innovation and synergy
- Students, graduates, PhD researchers, young professionals from the Czech Republic (8 positions), Hungary (8 positions), Poland (8 positions) , Slovakia (8 positions) , Ukraine (5 positions) and other eligible countries (13 positions) that include: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia and Slovenia;
- Active, open-minded and creative people;
- Have working level of English language.
The organizers provide
- Educational programme and materials;
- Special events;
- Accommodation and board.
- Travel costs to/from/to Krakow;
- Registration fee of 125 Euro (Students from non-eligible countries can apply providing they will cover the participation fee of 390 euro as well as individual insurance and travel costs to/from/to Krakow).
How to Apply?
For further questions contact project coordinator Anna Kowalska
More information can be found on the official webpage.