Deadline: 28 March 2016
Open to: university degree and previous experience in managing similar tasks
Remuneration: depend on experience
ALDA Skopje is a branch of the European Association for Local Democracy (ALDA), European nongovernmental organization dedicated to the promotion of good governance and citizen participation at the local level. ALDA focuses on activities that facilitate cooperation between local authorities and civil society.
The European Association for local democracy (ALDA) Skopje is looking for a Freelance Communication Officer for the needs of the project “Balkan Regional Platform for Youth Participation and Dialogue” in the framework of Civil Society Facility – Operating Grant to IPA CSO supported by the European Commission.
- Writing content for the website, newsletters and media releases;
- Managing social media accounts and website;
- Support the partners in the communication on the projects;
- Online training on communication for the youth workers included in the project.
- University degree;
- Previous experience in managing similar tasks;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Macedonian;
- Computer skills, perfect knowledge of social media, web;
- Independent work with access to e-mails on a daily basic;
- Graphic tools knowledge is an asset.
The Freelance Communications Officer role is a fixed contract of 9 months (1 April 2016 – 31 December 2016). The fee for this contract will depend on the experience of the candidate.
How to apply?
Interested candidates may send their CV and a cover letter (in English) to [email protected] before 28 March 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit the official website.