Deadline: 8 April 2016
Open to: NGOs in Asia
Grant: USD 5,000
Korean Green Foundation’s 2016 Green Asia Grant Program is accepting applications from NGOs in Asia to provide small grants in areas of environment, education and research.
The grant supports activities of civil society organizations and strengthen the environmental grassroots network in Asia. The Foundation aspires to find solutions for environmental problems within Asian countries which are most affected by environmental issues.
Areas of the Grant Program are:
- Climate Change;
- Renewal Energy;
- Natural Conservation;
- Other Environmental Issues in Local Areas.
Up to 10 organizations from Asia will be selected through the review and the selection criteria includes:
- Feasibility & Appropriateness;
- Contribution to the community;
- Sustainability & Scalability;
- Reasonable and detailed budget plan;
- Mission capabilities etc.
A maximum of USD 5,000 is available for each grantee.
How to apply?
Your application must consist:
- Application form;
- Proof of identification;
- Materials introducing the applicant and it’s activities (brochures, URL for video clips etc.).
For more information please visit the official website.