Deadline: 8 April 2016
Open to: college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept graduate students and law school students
Remuneration: competitive salary and performance-based bonuses, full benefits
The American Chamber of Commerce Macedonia’s mission is to strengthen the voice of international business in Macedonia, to promote a sustainable, predictable and competitive business landscape through advocacy and events as well as sharing best practices. The AmCham is looking for Policy and Communication Manager. The executive office consists of just 3 team members, so flexibility is important. Roughly 40% of the Policy and Communication Manager’s time will be spent on policy/advocacy activities, 40% on communications and 20% on event-related activities.
The roles and responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Executive Director to coordinate and manage AmCham’s committees;
- Drafting and/or translating press releases, policy position papers, correspondence with government institutions;
- Drafting content and working with a layout specialist to finalize our quarterly magazine;
- Carrying out ad hoc research projects;
- Maintaining AmCham’s internet presence.
- A university degree in Law, Economics or other relevant field;
- Fully fluent in both English and Macedonian (both written and spoken);
- At least 3 years work experience in the private sector, ideally in HR or PR;
- Computer literate;
- Team player;
- Self-confident and customer service oriented;
- Self-directed, but not afraid to ask for assistance, when necessary.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses, full benefits;
- Chance to interact with and learn from the most successful and dynamic business people in Macedonia;
- Predictable work hours;
- Work in an international and respectful environment;
- Training and travel opportunities.
How to apply?
Apply in writing, by email to [email protected], with your CV and brief cover letter till Friday, April 8th.
More information on the official website.