Deadline: 18 April 2016
Open to: staff members from established film festivals all over the world; experiences in festivals for minimum of 2 years
Venue: 21 – 26 July, Motovun, Croatia
Update your knowledge, gain inspiration and meet colleagues – return to work with new skills, fresh ideas, renewed confidence and a new network! ICO training courses provide staff of independent cinemas, film festivals and film societies access to industry leading best-practice exhibitor training. Since 2003, we’re trained over 1,200 people from more than 900 organisations in 33 countries.
TOP 4 reasons to attend Developing Your Film Festival 2016:
- The training will deliver results, and is tailored for you;
- Recharge and rethink in beautiful surroundings;
- Be inspired by new connections;
- 100% of our participants would recommend the training to others.
- Staff members from established film festivals all over the world;
- Have been working in festivals for minimum of 2 years and be based at an established festival or event;
- All sessions will be conducted in English, so you must have a high level of fluency in written and spoken English.
- The fee for attending DYFF16 is EUR 750. This includes ground transport, accommodation, course materials, film festival accreditation and most meals.
Available are following scholarships:
- 10 x scholarships worth EUR 500 (leaving EUR 250 to pay in course fees);
- 10 x part scholarships worth EUR 300 (leaving EUR 450 to pay in course fees);
- 10 x travel scholarships worth EUR 200 (to spend on travel only).
Priority for scholarships will be given to film festival professionals working for not-for-profit organizations or non-EU countries that participate in the Creative Europe – MEDIA Programme.
How to apply?
To apply for Developing your Film Festival 2016, you need to fill out application form. The deadline for applications is 5pm on 6 May 2016. Scholarships deadline is Monday 18th April 2016!
If you have any further queries about eligibility, please email on [email protected]
For more information, please visit the official website.