Deadline: 20 November 2016
Open to: companies, universities and researchers in the field of energy from all over Europe and beyond interested in sharing new project ideas and finding collaboration
Venue: 30 November 2016, Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, Bratislava, Slovakia
About the Event
The Energy Networking 4Innovation is organised as an accompanying event to the “SET Plan 2016 – Central European Energy Conference X” in Bratislava in the frame of the Slovak EU presidency!
The main aim is to find the most suitable partners, prepare the most efficient meetings and support you international cooperation. A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. People meet and greet at high speed. 20 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next talk starts.
- Smart energy & Energy efficiency;
- Renewable energy;
- R&D, Policy making, Governance and Energy.
- Companies, universities and researchers in the field of energy from all over Europe and beyond;
- Interested in sharing new project ideas and finding collaboration within the upcoming calls in Horizon 2020;
- Interested in finding new business partners, consult project ideas with the experts.
Why to participate?
- To find new business and innovation partners;
- To facilitate the setup of Horizon 2020 project consortia;
- To present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level;
- To initiate cross-border contacts.
The Networking4Innovation is funded by the European Commision in the frame of the Danube-INCO.net project funded from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration. The event is co-organised by the Enterprise Europe Network, the Europe’s largest network for internationalisation and innovation of SMEs and supported by the C-Energy 2020 project funded under Horizon 2020. Everything free of charge!
How to Apply?
In order to participate at the event you need to register online HERE and submit your own cooperation profile. In your profile you can state what kind of technology/product/expertise you are offering, what kind of cooperation you are looking for and which ideas you would like to discuss with potential collaboration partners.
Registration is open from 29 March till 20 November 2016.
For more information please visit the official website.