Deadline: 18 April 2016
Open to: young people, members of young green organisations, activists and youth workers with a background in democracy, social rights and urban initiatives, coming from Council of Europe member states, Kosovo, Belarus and Kazakhstan
Venue: 12-19 June 2016, Budapest, Hungary
Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe is announcing a call for participants for the Study Session “Alternative Youth Urbanisation – Reclaim the City!”. The event is taking place in the European Youth Centre in Budapest, Hungary in cooperation with the Council of Europe’s Youth Department from 12 – 19 June 2016.
- Young people involved in NGOs and civic initiatives with a background in democracy, social rights and urban initiatives;
- Members of Young Green organisations coming from Europe and especially Eastern Europe working on or interested in the topic;
- Members and Activists of various urban initiatives;
- Activists and Youth Workers working on or interested in the topic of alternative urbanisation.
The team will select participants respecting the criteria of gender, geographical and regional balance and taking into consideration the diversity of participants’ backgrounds regarding the events’ topic. Youth workers from (or working in) vulnerable communities are particularly encouraged to apply.
- The participation fee is EUR 50;
- Accommodation (lodging, food, refreshments) and travel costs are fully covered by the European Youth Centre, according to the rules of the Youth Department of Council of Europe.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please use the online application form, the deadline for submitting the application is 18 April 2016 at midnight (CET).
For any further information please send your mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the project can be found on the official website.