Deadline: 25 April 2016
Open to: CSOs from the Western Balkans, West Africa, Myanmar and Kyrgyzstan and international NGOs
Grant: a sum of CHF 250,000 is allocated to this call, of which at least half will go to local CSOs
PeaceNexus Foundation has been supporting the organisational development of peace-building NGOs. With its Organisational Development (OD) support, PeaceNexus Foundation helps peace-building actors to become the organisations they want to be: better connected, more effective, able to adapt and innovate, and aware of their own capacities.
The PeaceNexus Board will select the most promising requests in their June meeting. Theirs is a decision in principle, while the final funding decision will be made based on a joint assessment process involving the applicant and PeaceNexus staff. If the joint assessment fails to reach a shared understanding of what the challenges and objectives are, and how they can be addressed, the grant will not be made available.
- CSOs from the Western Balkans, West Africa, Myanmar and Kyrgyzstan, as well as international NGOs;
- Only registered non-profit organisations with a peace-building relevant mandate and activities are eligible;
- Think-tanks, academic institutions and policy makers without operational peace-building activities in a context affected by violent conflict are not eligible;
- Applicant organisations must have a bank account, publish annual financial reports, be accountable to a constituency and have a governing body;
- Applicants must demonstrate their commitment to non-violence, gender equality and ethnic diversity;
- Individuals and organisations that are currently working with PeaceNexus, as consultants, grantees or partners receiving advisory services, are not eligible for PeaceNexus organisational development support.
A sum of CHF 250,000 is allocated to this call, of which at least half will go to local CSOs.
How to apply?
The mode of application is online. The deadline for the submission is 25 April 2016 (midnight CET).
For more information, please visit the official website.