Deadline: 15 July 2016
Open to: researchers from all countries with possession of a doctoral degree at the time of the application
Fellowship: living allowances in the range of EUR 1,100 per month, support for accommodation expenses, research budget
The Center for Advanced Studies in Southeastern Europe (CAS – SEE) at University of Rijeka is offering CAS SEE Rijeka Fellowship for spring 2016. These fellowships are open to worldwide young scholars and leading senior researchers. The purpose of the CAS SEE Fellowship Programme is to further the research or creative work in the humanities and humanistic social sciences in the Balkans.
CAS-SEE is an organizational unit of the University of Rijeka which specializes in scientific research in the social sciences and humanities. The vision of the Center is to promote freedom of research and to ensure the necessary prerequisites for innovative, intellectual and scientific development.
Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- At the time of the application, researchers must be in possession of a doctoral degree;
- Researchers from all countries are eligible to the programme;
- There is no age limit;
- The programme is open to all disciplines in the fields of humanities and social sciences.
The Fellowship includes:
- Living allowances in the range of EUR 1,100 per month for a fellow;
- Support for accommodation expenses;
- A research budget in accordance with the research proposal;
- Travel expenses (one round trip).
How to apply?
A complete application includes:
- A filled-in application form;
- A copy of CV;
- A description of intended research project (1,500-2,000 words);
- A personal statement (up to 500 words).
All documents must be submitted in the online application form as PDF files until 15 July 2016. The documents of your research project and personal statement must be page-numbered and have as a header your full name (last name, first name) and email address.
For more information, please visit the official website.