Deadline: 20 May 2016
Open to: everybody willing to improve English speaking skills
Venue: 12 July – 7 August 2016, the Hague, Netherlands
Since 2009, the Institute of Humanitarian Development is inviting you to participate at the Summer English learning program, where you can significantly improve your language skills, as well as spend time in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and meet lots of people from all over the world! The main objective of the project is to give young people a chance to practice English and improve their language skills. The project also allows students to learn more about the culture of an amazing country – the Netherlands, spending 2 or 4 weeks in one of the most beautiful cities of Europe – the Hague from the 12th of July until the 7th of August.
The project has wide cultural and social elements such as excursions, visits to various organizations, meetings with interesting people, leisure activities, etc. Learning a foreign language abroad – is not just a trend, this is the most effective method to learn the language if you want to achieve results in the short term!
Summer English learning program is open for everybody willing to improve English speaking skills.
- English teachers in this program are native speakers from UK, USA and Australia;
- Improvement of your communication and speaking skills in order to overcome the language barrier;
- Get to know the culture of the Netherlands and other countries;
- The communicative method of teaching is widely practiced during the course when students are encouraged to speak the language as much as possible.
Summer program – 970 EUR (since the 12th of July until the 7th of August) or 790 EUR for 2 weeks.
The participation fee includes:
- Accommodation in the Hague University of Applied Science students’ residences for the period of the program (14 or 28 nights);
- English Language classes;
- Cultural program;
- Organizational support before and during the program;
- This price does not include the visa fee and a plane ticket (however support (an invitation, proof of residence etc) for those who apply for a Dutch visa is provided).
How to apply?
In order to enroll to the English Language program in the Netherlands you should apply via e-mail. Send an application to [email protected] including:
- Name and surname;
- Contact phone;
- Place of work / study;
- Date of birth.
If you apply for a two-week program – please indicate in the email which two weeks you choose – first two weeks of the project or second two weeks.
If you are curios to see what has been done during previous trips or want to ask a question related to the program, check the Facebook group of Institute of Humanitarian Development.
For more information please visit the official website.