Deadline: 23 April 2016
Open to: undergraduate or graduate students of any field (Social sciences preferred)
Venue: May-June 2016, Macedonia
The Youth Council of U.S. Embassy in the Republic of Macedonia announces a volunteering opportunity for three Research Assistant Volunteers who want to be part of the Research Project “Youth & Social Media in Macedonia” for the May-June 2016 period.
- Undergraduate or graduate students of any field (Social sciences preferred);
- Good command of English, and fluency in Macedonian or Albanian;
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Good command of Microsoft Office Packet tools and internet communication tools;
- Flexible and friendly;
- Experience in doing researches will be taken as an advantage.
What are the benefits?
- Improve your research skills;
- Improve your computer skills;
- Develop leadership and management skills;
- Use your creativity;
- Learn how the Youth Council of the U.S. Embassy in Macedonia operates;
- Get more familiar with the Youth Council activities and learn from the working expertise of the council.
By the completion of the volunteering service within the research project, the volunteers will receive certification of contribution by the Youth Council of the U.S. Embassy in Republic of Macedonia.
How to apply?
If you are an interested candidate, you should submit a presentation and motivation letter (200-300 words in total) presenting yourself and explaining the reasons why you want to be part of the program. The letter should be submitted on PDF format to email@example.com the latest by April 23rd 2016. In the e-mail’s subject line please type “Application for Research Assistant Volunteer” to indicate that you are applying for the Research Project “Youth & Social Media in Macedonia”.
For more information visit the official website.