Deadline: 30 April 2016
Open to: candidates who has background in either communications/marketing or business administration
Salary: up to EUR 450 per month
Transparency International (TI) is the global civil society organisation leading the fight against corruption. Through more than 100 chapters worldwide and an international secretariat in Berlin, Germany, TI raises awareness of the damaging effects of corruption and works with partners in government, business and civil society to develop and implement effective measures to tackle it. Transparency International and its global network offer an inspiring work environment with real learning opportunities and support.
Responsibilities of the assistant:
- Assistance in the daily work of the Resource Development Department;
- Provide support in the processing of donations to Transparency International;
- Provide support to the implementation of the national chapters in public fundraising activities.
Provision of general assistance support in the area of fundraising from the public for the work of Transparency International. Duration of this job is 6 months (with the possibility of extension) as a part-time (10 to 12 hours per week, to be agreed) in Berlin, Germany.
- Background in either communications/marketing or business administration;
- Good communications skills;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) essential;
- Additional languages, in particular French and/or Spanish, a strong asset;
- Well organised and systematic, with an eye for detail;
- Good IT skills;
- People and service orientation;
- High intercultural awareness and sensitivity.
This job position is available on a part-time basis and you will be paid up to EUR 450 per month.
How to apply?
Qualified candidates should submit, preferably via email, a cover letter, mentioning the origin of the application, and CV in English to [email protected]
For more information please visit the official webpage.