Deadline: course starts on 30 May 2016
Open to: students with a willingness to challenge themself and explore a new language
Course track: Audit Track for free/Certificate Track – EUR 49
About this course
This introductory Spanish course consists of 23 video sequences distributed in 20 chapters. The sequences show real communicative situations in different contexts so that you can gain a practical and useful understanding of the Spanish Language. Each chapter follows the same structure: introductory stage, observation stage (language and communication), exercises and self-assessment. The course applies an immersive approach, giving you the content in Spanish from the start. It may be overwhelming at first, but it is also one of the fastest ways to learn a language.
The course includes the following topics:
- En contacto con el Español;
- Gente que conocemos;
- El entorno. Ciudades y barrios;
- Actividad social: comidas y bebidas;
- Hábitos para el tiempo libre;
No prior knowledge is required. You should only come with a willingness to challenge yourself and explore a new language.
What will you learn?
This course aims to:
- Turn the learning of Spanish into a ludic and playful experience;
- Solve different actual situations of everyday life in a practical way in order to help you acquire a basic but fluent communicative competence.
How to enroll?
You can enroll for this FREE self-paced course at the iversity platform HERE. You can certify your learning by choosing the certificate track or simply audit the course without a certificate – Audit Track for free or Certificate Track – EUR 49.
For more information please visit the official website.