Deadline: 6 May 2016
Open to: youth workers, youth leaders, social workers from Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Egypt, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Macedonia, Palestine, Slovak Republic, Spain, Switzerland
Venue: 13-20 June 2016, Alps region Switzerland
The aim of Get Started is to enable participants to successfully prepare and run international youth exchanges and/or similar international youth projects. It is inviting young youth workers and youth leaders to make first experiences in planning their own international youth camp or youth exchange.
In the inspiring environment of the Swiss Alps, 30 participants from Europe and the Middle East will learn and share all relevant steps for planning your activity.
Youth workers, youth leaders, social workers from Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Egypt, Germany, Israel, Ireland, Italy, Macedonia, Palestine, Slovakia, Spain and Switzerland who are:
- Willing to develop the potential to organize their own activities in future but missing some first kick and empowerment to do it;
- Able to understand and speak English;
- Interested in nature-based methodologies and running activities in nature, using outdoor sport education, experiential education etc;
- Interested in the practical way of organizing international youth exchanges, summer camps and similar activities;
- Looking for new intercultural links between Europe and the Middle East and for potential partners to really start projects after “Get Started”.
All accommodation, food and program expenses are covered. Participants will get reimbursed 70% of their travel costs (up to 300 EUR) and 100% of their visa costs – minus a participation fee of 60 EUR.
How to apply?
In order to apply you should fill in the online application form latest by 6 May 2016.
For more information please check the official call.