Deadline: 15 May 2016
Open to: entrepreneur individuals or teams from all academic disciplines
Venue: 9 June 2016 in Willisau, Switzerland
The Cewas Call for Ideas 2016 honours the most promising, interesting and creative idea in sanitation, water and resource management for the poor. The winner will secure a sponsored place in the cewas start-up programme 2016/17 from 10 August to 16 September 2016. The cewas start-up programme is a professional summer school for those planning your own organisation or business in sanitation, water and resource management. From launching a project idea to developing a proper start-up, cewas offers you the knowledge, support and connections you need to make your idea a success.
Your idea may relate to any of the following fields of action:
- Community & capacity development;
- Training & coaching;
- Consulting, design & engineering;
- Contracting & building;
- Supplying & dealing;
- Service provision;
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand English;
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and put forth a good faith effort to implement their proposed idea;
- Participants can apply individually or in a team;
- All academic disciplines are welcome;
- No previous cewas start-up programme participants are eligible to take part in the call.
The winner will secure CHF 5.000 start-up capital, as well as a sponsored place in the cewas start-up programme 2016/17, where she or he will be able to put the idea into practice (value CHF 5.000).
How to apply?
For more information please visit the official webpage.