Deadline: 19 May 2016
Open to: participants between the ages of 25 and 35 years old
Venue: November 2016 (exact dates will shortly be announced) in the United Arab Emirates
The International Leadership Programme (ILP) is an innovative leadership development opportunity which aims to develop leadership skills, inspire thinking about global issues and equip young people to become involved in their local communities. The ILP begins with a residential Summit in which international delegates come together to learn about leadership, but the ILP is about much more than two weeks’ training. Mosaic measures the success of each of its leadership programmes through the projects which delegates implement in their own communities.
The programme begins by gathering all of the participants together for the Summit, a period of intense residential training, featuring world-renowned speakers, leadership workshops, and project visits which enable participants to observe examples of leadership in action. The summit will be held in the United Arab Emirates in November 2016 (exact dates will shortly be announced).
- Be a national of the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia (resident in Kenya), Syria (resident in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Turkey & Lebanon),Turkey, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom;
Please note that ID and proof of address will be asked for during the interview process.
- Be 25–35 years old in November 2016;
- Be able to attend the two week Summit in November 2016;
- Make a commitment to complete the 12 month programme in full;
- Fluent in English (all elements of the programme will be conducted in English);
- A diverse range of participants; male and female, from a wide range of backgrounds, urban and rural, representing different professions and experiences;
- Opportunity for those who have not previously benefited from a masters education, experienced any leadership training or overseas travel.
There are significant costs associated with the International Leadership Programme, some of which will be the responsibility of Mosaic , such as flights and Summit accommodation, and some of which will be the responsibility of participants– these will be made clear together with practical arrangements when participants are appointed.
Mosaic makes all arrangements for travel, accommodation, and meals, to an adequate but not luxury standard; a realistic expectation is that of average university provision. Participants will have their own single bedroom.
How to apply?
If you have any questions write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit the official website.