Deadline: course starts on 7 June 2016
Open to: international postgraduate level students of engineering or business
Course track: Audit Track for free/Certificate Track – EUR 99
About this Course
Are you an international student or graduate planning to embark on a career in Germany? That’s great! Germany is among the most attractive destinations for international young professionals. An abundance of opportunities awaits a well-prepared candidate, and ceasing yours is much easier if you know the ins and outs of the German job market and work culture.
This MOOC enhances some key skills that you will need for a successful transition from studies to employment. In the seven-week course, you will learn about the German job market, career identities and strategies, job application skills, workplace competences and the psychology of employability. You will also create your personal career development plan to give you immediate guidance for your next steps.
- International students postgraduate level of engineering or business;
- No prior knowledge is required.
What will you learn?
- How to getting your career started as a foreign graduate in Germany;
- How understanding and reflecting such factors can form a coherent career identity and help you toward greater self-confidence;
- Overview of the German job market and a variety of skills in identifying job opportunities;
- How well you tackle workplace challenges and develop professionally significantly – understanding concepts such as attitudes, efficacy beliefs and self-confidence;
- After completing the MOOC, you will be familiar with many crucial employability skills in particular in the German context;
- After the course you will be more prepared when applying for jobs and able to turn a job opportunity into career success in Germany.
How to enroll?
You can enroll for this FREE self-paced course at the iversity platform HERE. You can certify your learning by choosing the certificate track or simply audit the course without a certificate – Audit Track for free or Certificate Track – EUR 99.
For more information, please visit the official website.