Deadline: 30 May 2016
Open to: non-governmental organizations from the OSCE region; Roma and Sinti youth and student organizations from OSCE
Grant: project proposals should be in the range of EUR 5,000-10,000
“For Roma, with Roma” – Roma and Sinti youth promoting grassroots engagement, public and political participation, and enhancing security of Roma and Sinti communities. The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe’s (OSCE) Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR) is publishing a call for small grant applications “For Roma, with Roma” to promote grassroots engagement, public and political participation, and enhancing security of Roma and Sinti communities under its Roma and Sinti Youth Initiative.
The ODIHR initiative seeks to support capacity-building programmes for Roma and Sinti organizations and the empowerment of Roma and Sinti communities.
- Empowerment and social inclusion of Roma and Sinti communities through youth activism;
- Public and political participation of Roma and Sinti youth;
- Roma and Sinti youth engagement to address the human security of their communities.
- Legally constituted non-governmental organizations from the OSCE region with a proven record of involvement in Roma and Sinti youth development activities are eligible for this call for project proposals;
- Roma and Sinti youth and student organizations from OSCE participating States are encouraged to apply;
- ODIHR will accept one application per organization only;
- The applicant organizations must have legally registered bank accounts.
- Project proposals should be in the range of 5,000-10,000 EUR;
- The following category of costs can be considered: personnel, travel, accommodation, supplies and assets;
- All costs proposed must be borne directly by the implementing organization and in direct connection with the project activities;
- Overhead administrative costs are not eligible.