Deadline: 27 May 2016
Open to: European-Level experts, as well as experts from Slovenia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Romania and Hungary
Remuneration: gross honorarium of EUR 2,500 and travel expanses
- Engage in policy dialogue with stakeholders, to understand the main policy challenges which need to be addressed to accelerate change & innovation in the area;
- Locate best-practice examples of policy-interventions from around the world, which have been shown to be effective in addressing the identified challenges;
- Analyse the best-practice examples, with the help of thematic peer-learning expert groups, and identify those which are best suited to implementation in the CSEE region;
- Work with stakeholders in each country, to design interventions at institutional level which will address the policy challenges, based on the implemented research;
- Communicate the need and methodology for the interventions to relevant policy & decision-makers, and provide a monitoring framework for measuring the progress and impact of interventions.
The Procsee is looking for European-Level experts, as well as experts from Slovenia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Romania and Hungary in the following areas:
- Alignment of PHE with Regional Development Strategies;
- Promotion of PHE to respond to skill shortages;
- Organising and monitoring student placements in the world of work;
- Personal Learning Environments in PHE.
Selected applicant will receive a gross honorarium of EUR 2,500 and travel expanses are covered as well.
How to apply?
If you are interested about the project, you can fill out the online application HERE.
For more information, please visit the official website.