Deadline: 15 June 2016
Open to: graduates and undergraduates citizens of Member States
Remuneration: EUR 900 allowance per month
EUROCONTROL is an intergovernmental organisation with 41 States, committed to building, together with its partners, a Single European Sky that will deliver the air traffic management (ATM) performance required for the twenty-first century and beyond. Over 1,900 highly qualified professionals spread over four European countries work at EUROCONTROL, deploying their expertise to address ATM challenges. The goal is Member States run safe, efficient and environmentally-friendly air traffic operations throughout the European region. The traineeships arebased in Brussels.
- Trainees in various domains;
- Be a national of one of Member States;
- Have the minimum required level of education;
- Holding or about to a Master in ATM, aeronautics, engineering;
- Human resources, psychology, communication, administration.
- A very competitive salary/EUR 900 allowance per month & benefits package;
- Flexible work hours and an interesting annual leave scheme;
- Medical coverage and pension;
- Advanced in-house facilities and services.
How to apply?
You can fill out your online application HERE.
More further information about the opportunity, please check FAQ.
For more information, please visit the official website.