Deadline: 25 May 2016
Open to: youth workers, youth leaders, project manageres
Venue: 27 June – 5 July 2016, Yerevan, Armenia
Armenian Progressive Youth is a non-profit, non-political organization aiming to support, inspire and engage young people from Armenia and all over the world to develop their social leadership skills, to take their civic responsibility and to act as change-makers. The Training Course will take place in Yerevan, Armenia and aims at increasing the awareness of youth workers on gender equality concepts and perspectives in Europe as well as providing them with skills to develop good quality local and international projects focusing on promoting Gender Equality.
Through participation in different scale of activities as discussions, presentations, field visits and conference participants will exchange their skills and experiences on gender mainstreaming, gender discrimination, gender violence and gender perspectives in different parts of Europe. Participants will also learn about realities in Eastern Europe and South Caucasus, particularly in Armenia.
- Youth workers from the EU (The Netherlands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom);
- Youth workers from Neighboring Partner Countries (Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, Ukraine);
- Being selected for this course, the program covers 80% of travel costs (plane ticket, train ticket, bus ticket);
- All costs related to accommodation, food, educational materials, cultural trips and study visits relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the organizers;
- Participation fee for participants from the Eastern Partnership countries and Russian Federation is EUR 35;
- Participation fee for participants from the European Union Member States is EUR 50.
How to apply?
For more information, please visit the official website.