Deadline: 15 December 2016
Open to: holders of a degree from foreign university (equivalent to the UNIL Bachelor’s degree)
Scholarships: CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July
University of Lausanne is offering 10 UNIL Masters Grants for foreign students for autumn semester 2017 and spring semester 2018 intake. To facilitate access to Master’s degrees by students with qualifications from foreign universities, the University of Lausanne provides around ten Master’s grants which are awarded on a competitive basis.
Candidates must choose a Master’s programme from among those offered by the UNIL, except:
- Master of Medicine;
- Master of Arts in Sciences and Practices of Education;
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne;
- Master of Law in Criminal Sciences, judiciary mention;
- Master of Science in Traceology and Crime Analysis;
- All the MAS (3rd cycle programmes).
- The candidate must be the holder of a degree from a foreign university;
- The qualification held by the candidate must be deemed equivalent to the UNIL Bachelor’s degree.
The amount of the grant is CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July, for a duration not exceeding the regulation minimum period of the programme (according to the programme, one-and-a-half years or two years subject to deduction for paid placements or exempt semesters, if any). Abandonment of the programme results in suspension of the grant.
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted to the Social Affairs and Student Mobility Service (SASME) before 15 December 2016.
For the Master of Law, students can apply for the scholarship Master for two of the seven references proposed, namely: “International and Comparative Law” and “legal theory.”
For further inquiries, you should contact with: Mr. Olivier Goumoëns ([email protected])
Social Affairs and Student Mobility Service (SASME)
Université de Lausanne
T.:+41 21 692 2117
For more information, please visit the official webpage.