Deadline: 8 June 2016
Open to: students or a graduates specialising in Digital Arts Multimedia or Multimedia development
Remuneration: EUR 900 per month
EUROCONTROL, an intergovernmental organisation, offers trainee-ship opportunities for undergraduates, graduates and PhD students. A traineeship at EUROCONTROL makes for a great first work experience: as an international organisation, they offer you a multicultural and stimulating environment.
The Traineeship Programme gives you the opportunity to acquire invaluable work experience in a challenging environment and to put into practice knowledge acquired during your studies. Working language of the team in English and the official languages of Eurocontrol are English and French.
- Student in multimedia technology and design or web development with HMI design and digital arts;
- Knowledge of filming and video production/editing and graphic designs;
- Knowledge of server side development would be a plus;
- Experience with Adobe creative cloud tools (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop).
Knowledge of French and German would help the student in her/his daily life in Luxembourg.
A flat-rate allowance of EUR 900 per month as a contribution to your living expenses
How to apply?
To apply, please send the following documents:
- A Written Paragraph (why you are interested in the traineeship and how you will be an asset to Eurocontrol)
to David Raymond: [email protected] latest by 8 June 2016.
If you have any questions please contact David Raymond on the e-mail given above or telephone: 00352/436-061-8235.
For more information please visit the official website.