Deadline: 19 June 2016
Open to: holder European citizenship; English native speaker under 26
Remuneration: monthly salary EUR 1.088 plus benefits
Cafébabel is Europe’s first online participatory media, now over 15 years old. Its publication is maintained by a highly motivated network of around 1,500 volunteers from all over Europe and boasts a professional editorial team based in Paris. The goal of the magazine is to offer a platform for civic expression to young Europeans and to promote the development of a European public opinion.
Cafébabel is a project run by Babel International, a not-for-profit organisation. Babel International organises debates, training sessions and reporting excursions all over Europe, runs cafébabel and supports a team of volunteers throughout the continent.
- All candidates, regardless of education or experience;
- Native English speaker under age 26 with European citizenship;
- It is preferred that you also speak good French, as well as any of our other publication languages (Italian, Spanish, German or Polish).
Monthly salary and benefits: EUR 1088.04
- EUR 467.34 net contributed by the French state;
- EUR 450 as a housing supplement for volunteers living outside of Paris and Ile de France(with proof of address);
- EUR 100.70 in the form of 19 restaurant tickets per month;
- EUR 70 in travel expenses (Passe Navigo, covering 2 zones).
There is also a possibility of EUR 100 per month for those with proof of “RSA” (minimum benefits provided by the French state).
How to apply?
Send your application (CV and cover letter in English) before June 19th, 2016 to [email protected].
For more information, please visit the official website.