Deadline: 12 June 2016
Open to: candidates with University Degree in marketing, economics, business management, environmental management, or similar with excellent command of English, both oral and written
Remuneration: paid internship
shecco is looking for a motivated, skilled and proactive Junior Market Analyst & Project Assistant to complement shecco’s Market Development team and support the team members in research activities, communication campaigns, as well as journalistic and project management work.
More specifically, he/she will:
- Undertake constant monitoring of industry and policy developments at a global and national scale, and compile data for internal and external databases, for market analysis and projections, partner assessments, and scenario planning;
- Draft, implement and analyse surveys;
- Communicate with market players and customers, and conduct interviews for that purpose;
- Write articles for publication on the industry web portals managed by shecco (R744.com, hydrocarbons21.com, ammonia21.com, R718.com, cars21.com), as well as contribute to print and online publications (magazines, newsletters);
- Support the preparation of events and workshops, including contributing to presentation preparation, stakeholder involvement and practical support;
- Contribute to special projects at the United Nations or European Union levels, including on- going EU-funded projects (stakeholder management, communication, research & database compilation etc.).
- University degree in marketing, economics, business management, environmental management, or similar;
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written;
- Engineering background, a strong plus;
- Experience in carrying out analytical/research and project management activities;
- Knowledge of project management tools;
- Proficiency in using MS Office, presentation and data processing tools;
- Valid working permit for Belgium;
- Relevant academic and/or work experience in the field of environmental sciences, transport, energy and the HVAC&R sector, a strong plus;
- Command of German and / or another language, a strong plus;
- Experience in Marketing/Sales and professional use of social media would be a plus.
- Paid Internship (Convention d’Immersion Professionelle) for a 6-month or 12-month period;
- This internship may to lead to a permanent employment, based on performance.
This position entails diverse job assignments, with broad learning opportunities (i.e. on the job coaching, formal training, attendance to events, etc.) and exposure to a global working environment in fast paced and dynamic environment.
How to apply?
Please use the online form to submit your application until 10 June 2016. Applications received outside the online system will not be taken into consideration.
Interviews/tests will be held in Brussels in the week of of 20-24 June.
For more information, please visit the official website.