Deadline: 3 July 2016
Open to: non-profit making organisation or NGO registered under the relevant Laws and to have been registered not less than two years
Grants: budgets ranging from USD 30,000 to maximum US
United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI) is seeking proposals from eligible organizations for a programme entitled “Grant Initiative to Strengthen Cooperation with Civil Society Organizations in Conflict Mitigation”. The main target groups and beneficiaries will be civil society organizations, media, cultural and religious associations, women and youth organizations and local communities.
- Strengthen the capacity of civil society and non-state actors to deliver innovative actions aimed at conflict mitigation in the Maghreb region;
- Strengthen the capacity of media to contribute to a responsible and pluralistic media environment;
- Support innovative projects in the field of conflict mitigation and disseminate lessons learned and best practices.
- Non-profit making organisation or NGO registered under the relevant Laws of the country where it is registered;
- Have been registered not less than two (2) years;
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary;
- Demonstrate prior experience of at least two years implementing activities in one of the areas mentioned;
- Have a bank account.
Proposals with budgets ranging from USD 30,000 to maximum USD 60,000 will be considered for award.
How to apply?
In order to apply please full fill the online application latest by 3 July 2016.
For more information, please check out the official call.