Deadline: 20 August 2016
Open to: journalism students and young journalists with up to five years of experience
Remuneration: EUR 600 per month
Journalism Exchange Program gives journalism students and young journalists a chance to improve their journalistic skills and acquire new professional experience by working in the best newsrooms around the country. Please note, that the internship can only take place in the city where one neither lived or studied. The selection is carried out on a competitive basis.
- A paid (two weeks to two months long) internship in the newsroom of a TV, radio, online or print media outlet;
- A unique experience of living and working in a new city and region, interesting contacts and meetings;
- Trainings and workshops from best Ukrainian and foreign media experts, prominent journalists and editors;
- Flexible terms of participation in the program.
- Journalism students and young journalists with up to five years of experience can apply for a paid internship in newsrooms in the Ukraine.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Russian, Ukrainian or English.
The internship may last from two weeks to two months. Interns receive monthly remuneration of EUR 600 (USD 668).
How to apply?
To get a link to the application form please write to the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applying is 20 August 2016.
For more information please visit the official website.