Deadline: 20 August 2016
Open to: students aged 18 years and over
Venue: 29-30 September 2016, Skopje, Macedonia
Having two successful student conferences from the previous two years, the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences at International Balkan University in Skopje is delighted to announce its 3rd student congress that will be held in Skopje, Macedonia. The main theme of the student conference will be “Contemporary Leadership-Challenges and Opportunities”. The purpose of the congress is to gather 50 international and a number of domestic students that are going to present and discuss the contemporary issues of today and share their researches and knowledge related to a variety of topics offered by our three faculties.
Some of the given topics to write a research paper are:
- Leaders of Today versus Leaders of Tomorrow – Comparison of Examples from the Leaders from the Past with the Leaders of the Future;
- Political Leadership – Comparison of Types, Styles and Approaches;
- Systematic Approach to Transformational Leadership;
- Leadership Management – Team Building, Gender Differences, Cultural Diversity and Ethics.
More topics can be found on the official call.
- Young students 18 and over are encouraged to apply;
- Fluent in English.
- There is no registration fee;
- Accommodation will be covered by the organization;
- The participants will have to cover the travel and excursion expenses.
How to apply?
In order to apply first send a research paper on the given topics. The abstract should be submitted via e-mail to [email protected] no later by 20 August 2016. After the written abstract fill in the online application form latest by 20 August 2016.
- Deadline for submission of abstract: 20 August 2016
- Announcement for accepted papers: 31 August 2016
- Deadline for submission of full papers: 25 September 2016
- 3rd IBUISC 2016 Congress: 29-30 September 2016
If you have any question don’t hesitate to contact the organizers at [email protected].
For more information please visit the official website.