Deadline: 31 December 2016
Open to: students with excellent communication and problem solving skills who love Tech
Venue: throughout the whole year, Barcelona, Spain
Itnig is an internet startup builder based in Barcelona that strives to give value and attract the most talented performers in Europe in order to keep building the Internet companies of the future. Itnig is an ecosystem shared by tech startups such as Camaloon, Quipu, Playfulbet, Parkimeter or Gymforless where different activities like workshops, training, tech debates or afterworks take place every week. A multicultural environment that helps fostering collaboration and learning. Itnig is looking for energetic young individuals who love Tech; at the end of the day, Technology drives our business and every decision & step we take!
Startup Parkimeter is developing a great product to change the way people move around the city. To support the growth, Itnig is looking for great Customer Support associate that will help to provide the greatest human contact with the clients.
- Answering customer queries and complaints via email, chat and/or telephone;
- Processing customer orders and maintaining these orders;
- Administrative tasks such invoice management, control of payments, archive and keeping the system up to date.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Empathy and persuasion skills;
- Languages: Spanish, English and French.
- Renumeration more than 500 EUR;
- Be part of a team and help building the future of the company;
- Full training and continuous learning in a multilingual, multicultural environment;
- A fast paced startup environment that will make the job a lot more fun.
How to Apply?
If you are interested apply online HERE.
If you are interested in this Customer Support Associate internship in Barcelona, please click on the link. Learn more about eurasmus and other internships in our placements in Europe area.
For more information Itnig please visit the official website.