Deadline: 15 July 2016
Open to: youth between the ages of 18 and 26 with the interest of the topic
Venue: 19-26 August 2016, Seoul and Muju, Republic of Korea
The National Council of Youth Organizations in Korea (NCYOK) is the coordinating body of youth organizations across Korea under the auspices of the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family, Korea (MOGEF). The NCYOK have been organizing the International Youth Forum since 1990, inviting 100 youth delegates from over 30 countries across the world every year. This year the theme for the Youth Forum will be World Health and Youth.
- To make youth aware of global issues, offering an opportunity to tackle them and to find
alternative ways or solutions;
- To improve cooperation and mutual understanding among youths across diverse cultures;
- To spread goodwill around the world and to build interactive global citizenship through
networking among youths.
- Youth between the ages of 18-26 who are interested in the topic;
- Participants should have a good ability of English.
- Travel costs (airfare) will be covered by the organizers (NCYOK) except for participants coming from Asian countries (Northeast Asia, Southwest Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia);
- Participants traveling from Africa, Oceania, Europe and America will be reimbursed the amount of 600.000 KRW;
- Accommodation, meals and local transport will be covered by NCYOK.
How to apply?
In order to apply applicants should submit the following documents:
- A completed application (available to download HERE);
- An English essay: A4, 1-2 pages, font 12, Times New Roman, single-spaced, Title: “World Health and Youth”.
Please turn in the above documents only via e-mail on the following address: [email protected] , the title of the e-mail should be “country –name of applicant -27thIYF”. If you have some questions please don’t hesitate to contact the organizers at [email protected]. The deadline for submission is 15 July 2016.