Deadline: applying process throughout the whole year since the start date is flexible
Open to: students who fit the requirements in description
Venue: between 3 – 6 months, Athens, Greece
DK Global Recruitment is one of the biggest and definitely one of the best Customer Contact Management Companies in the world. Specialized and exceled in IT Support, Customer Care, Inbound and Outbound Sales (B2C & B2B), as well as Customer Service. Recognized as one of the top BPO Companies in the world, they are often an employer of choice in the countries where they have presence. Young, dynamic and very international workplace environment, world-class facilities and work enjoyment is what you can expect, should you receive an invitation to join them in any of their branches!
- Solving customers queries by phone or emails;
- Provide excellent level of customer services;
- Maintain strong professional relationships with all clients and customers;
- Reporting to team managers or team supervisor.
- Fluent German and English language speaker;
- Very good knowledge of computers;
- Able to work in fast– pace and competitive atmosphere;
- Enjoy talking with people by phone and emails;
- No previous work experience required;
- Willing to relocate to Athens Greece.
- Very good basic salary;
- Up to 200€ performance bonus per month;
- Flight ticket provided & Taxi pickup service from the airport;
- 2 weeks free hotel accommodation (breakfast included);
- Free Greek language courses;
- Monthly performance bonus – 175% day salary if work on Sunday or Greek holidays;
- Overtime paid – 2 extra full salaries paid per year (pro rata);
- Training provided (paid);
- International working environment.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position apply online HERE.
For more information please visit the official website.