Deadline: 31 July 2016
Open to: postgraduate students, students in the last years of the undergraduate studies or recent graduates with strong interest in the Danube Region’s politics, economy, culture and history
Venue: 25-30 September 2016, Ulm/Neu Ulm, Germany
The Danube Summer School is the result of the work of several institutions, associations and engaged individuals. Since the European Commission adopted the EU Strategy for the Danube Region (EUSDR) in 2010, there has been a growing demand for individuals who understand this complex region as well as the structures of the EU and other international and national institutions.
Since the other macro region of the EU the Baltic Sea Region had its own postgraduate study program to bring up young experts for the Baltic Region, it suggested itself that the Danube Region with its heterogeneous portfolio of countries, cultures and structures needed its own program to educate young people to understand and shape their home region, too.
- Strong interest in the Danube Region’s politics, economy, culture and history;
- Older than 20 years;
- Postgraduate student, student in the last years of the undergraduate studies or recent graduate;
- Fluency in English.
- The program as well as accommodation and catering will be covered by the European Danube Academy;
- Participation is free of charge;
- Travel costs will not be reimbursed.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill in the online application form, with the CV attached. For more information regarding the application form don’t hesitate to contact the organizers at: [email protected] or get in contact through the contact form.
For more information please visit the official website.