Deadline: 24 July August 2016
Open to: idea stage up to registered company with several years of operational experience
Fellowship: Seed Funding EUR 25, 037; Skill Development, Network and Membership: EUR 19, 259
Fresh from the success of their first Fellowship Program on Innovations in Mobility and Logistics with leading courier and logistics company LBC, Impact Hub Manila is launching its new Fellowship Program focused on Sustainable Energy Solutions in partnership with the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) and Peace and Equity Foundation (PEF).
PEF, WWF together with Impact Hub Manila supports the best and most innovative ideas and business enterprises which address the need for sustainable energy solutions through the Impact Hub Fellowship Program.
Ideas should focus on any of the following areas:
- Renewable Energy;
- Energy Efficiency;
- Access to Energy and Off-grid solutions;
- Energy Systems;
- Energy Consumption reduction.
- Idea stage up to registered company with several years of operational experience and standing before expansion;
- Ideas for solution related to the topic of the Energy;
- Idea stage up to registered company with several years of operational experience and standing before expansion.
- Seed Funding: EUR 25, 037;
- Skill Development, Network;
- Membership: EUR 19, 259.
How to Apply?
- In the Crowdicity page, click the button “Submit your idea.” You will first answer basic questions about your idea;
- Next, you will submit your business plan. A template is available for you to download and use it to complete your business plan to [email protected]
For more information take a look at the official webpage.