Deadline: August 1, 2016
Open to: Italy, Romania, Turkey, Poland, Armenia, Lebanon, Ukraine, Georgia
Venue: 7 – 14 November, Giovinazzo, Italy
“Stay Healthier Outside” is a two-stage project that aims to promote a healthy lifestyle among youth workers and youngsters and to foster their competencies in planning and implementing outdoor activities related to good practices of healthy lifestyle (1st stage) and to motivate youngsters in participating in and spreading these kind of activities among young people, therefore increasing their awareness on the topics (2nd stage).
During the training course, youth workers will be challenged in:
- Experiencing several outdoor activities that can be inspiring for their future commitments related to the topic;
- Learning how to use outdoor opportunities to improve their health;
- Enhance their knowledge of healthy lifestyles and methods for sharing the practice with other youth;
- Boosting team work and cooperation;
- Be active members of their organization;
Be educated and/or employed in the field of youth work;
- Have some experience in outdoor/scout methods;
Be healthy enough to participate in the activities (no significant physical issues such as the inability to walk);
Have a desire to work on the promotion of healthy lifestyle and outdoor interaction;
Want to improve their level of lifestyle and to increase their competencies in outdoor activities and projects;
Have at least an intermediate level of English;
Be able to live and work in intercultural and international environment.
All costs regarding accommodation and food will be covered by organizers. Travel costs will be reimbursed according to Erasmus+ rules. The Participation fee for the training is EUR 10.
How to Apply?
- [email protected] (ITALY);
[email protected] (POLAND);
[email protected] (ARMENIA);
[email protected] (TURKEY);
[email protected] (UKRAINE);
[email protected] (LEBANON).