Deadline: 31 December 2016
Open to: creatively thinking students, holding a degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, or a related field
Venue: 6 months internship, Düsseldorf, Germany
Join trivago and help shape the future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Apply today and work with the latest technology and with colleagues from over 60 countries. Want an insight into the search engine marketing practices at the world’s largest hotel search? Trivago looking for an intern who can help to create the best possible campaigns. With the aim of creating optimized, well-targeted campaigns, you will learn how to interpret metrics and KPIs and conduct various performance-measuring tests. As you gain an in-depth understanding of our keyword bidding algorithm, you will be encouraged to suggest potential improvements.
- Your creativity and originality to produce inspiring, attractive ad texts is required;
- Speak standard Arabic at a native level and is fluent in English;
- Holds a degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, or a related field;
- Willing and eager to immerse themselves in a learning environment as they quickly come to grips with SEM;
- Any previous SEM experience or experience with Google AdWords or Bing Ads (including from an internship or student job) would be plus;
- Have a good understanding of Excel and any knowledge of SQL would be a bonus;
- An analytical thinker capable of drawing valuable insights from large amounts of data;
- Have a structured work style and can prioritize tasks in a way that maximized efficiency;
- Have an excellent eye for detail that allows them to spot even the smallest of mistakes;
- Hold a valid work permit for Germany.
- 6-month paid internship with the intention of continued employment after 6 months;
- Can start as soon as possible;
- The chance to work with adventurous people from over 60 nations to redefine the travelling experience for millions of people;
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals;
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities;
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success;
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy;
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
How to apply?
Learn more about Eurasmus and other internships in our placements in Europe area.
For more information about Trivago please visit the official website.