Deadline: 28 September 2016
Open to: prospective Bachelor Students from Europe with a passion for fashion and design
Awards: tuition scholarship to join an Intensive course or Master’s course, or benefit of €15.000 to cover the tuition fee of a Three-year course
Istituto Marangoni, founded in Italy in 1935, is one of the world’s largest fashion education institutions, with a student body in excess of 4000 students in locations such as Milan, Florence, Paris, London, Shanghai and Shenzhen. What is new is the idea of launching an initiative aimed at all creative talents to re-design the Community Bag, establishing a few simple guidelines while leaving aspiring creatives free to express their talent.
- Students from Europe;
- Prospective Bachelor Students;
- Having a passion for fashion and design;
- Good level of English – equivalent to IELTS 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each element).
Istituto Marangoni is offering talented students the opportunity to win a Scholarship worth £15,000 to study on one of it’s four BA (Hons) courses in Fashion at Istituto Marangoni The London School of Fashion and Design:
- BA (Hons) Fashion Business;
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design;
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design & Accessories;
- BA (Hons) Fashion Styling.
How to apply?
If you want to join the challenge follow these steps:
1. Discover Istituto Marangoni;
2. Take The Fashion Challenge;
3. Write a Motivational Statement;
4. Last but not least, Tell more about yourself!
Participants in London Fashion School Scholarship Challenge can submit their proposal by 28 September, 2016. Programme starts on 5th October, 2016.