Deadline: 1 October 2016
Open to: fellows from all corners of the world who have a Bachelor, Masters or Graduate Degree
Fellowship: 250- 350 USD per month
Applications are invited for IDEX Global Fellowship to take part in six months of intrapreneurial leadership training across India. Applicants from all corners of the world are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
IDEX stands for Intrapreneur Development Experience. Our mission is to create the next wave of “social intrapreneurs” who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world. Social intrapreneurs are becoming key actors in the race towards a new kind of economy.
IDEX believe social intrapreneurs are becoming key actors in the race towards a new kind of economy by leading the development of salable solutions to some of the world’s most pressing challenges – from health to education to environment.
- Have a Bachelor, Masters or Graduate Degree (in any field) prior to start of program;
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment;
- Be proficient in English (both written and spoken);
- Can obtain an India Business visa for a minimum of six months;
- Have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of professional work experience;
- Have excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal);
- Fellows from all corners of the world are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
- Scholarship Award: IDEX estimates that fellows living expenses, while in India, will average 250- 350 USD per month based on the city placement;
- Fellows will receive a monthly living stipend (approx. 125 USD/month) towards cost of living expenses. The amount of the monthly stipend will be based on the cost of living in the fellow’s placement city;
- Scholarship can be taken at: The IDEX Fellowship currently has three fellowship sites across India: Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bangalore.
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted online. The IDEX Fellowship selection process operates on a very tight timeline.
Applicants progress through two application phases (application screening + phone interview). By the end of the process, IDEX shortlists to our top candidates to join the cohort.
For more information please visit the official website