Deadline: 5 August 2016
Open to: candidates currently enrolled in, or graduate of a relevant design program who have fluency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
Remuneration: full-time paid position
APCO Worldwide is looking for a full-time Creative Design Intern to join the creative team in New York for Fall 2016. As an indispensable asset, you will support the creative team at various stages of the process from concept development to final execution. In addition, you will help support various internal creative initiatives.
APCO Worldwide know you are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your ambitions, and where a job title is not limiting who you are and what you can only do. They also encourage you to do so by accomplishing the following responsibilities:
- Ability to create powerful visual presentations, posters, brochures and infographics;
- Proactive team player with an ability to work well in multidisciplinary teams including designers, strategists, media experts, digital experts;
- Keen ability to take criticism and incorporate feedback to make your designs better;
- Detail- and quality-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects;
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude to pursue atypical ideas that inspire action.
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Currently enrolled in, or graduate of a relevant design program;
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and Microsoft Office;
- Strong portfolios showcasing your creative thinking process as well as visually compelling and emotionally engaging design work;
- Strong time management and multitasking abilities in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Video editing/motion graphics ability a plus.
The internship is a full-time paid position for the fall (with some flexibility for students requiring a shorter internship period).
How to apply?
In order to apply, please take a minute to fill out the following online form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with information about how to check the status of your application.
The deadline for applying is 5 August 2016.
For more information, please visit the official website.