Deadline: 15 August 2016
Open to: 3 trainee volunteers – native speakers of English language and/or final-year students in a subject relevant to languages
Remuneration:unpaid position with possibility of further cooperation
If you are interested to work in a great dynamic multicultural environment you should apply for online traineeship in the company POBSY. Looking for 3 native speakers of English and/or final-year students of languages or with strong interest in languages who are ready to gain experience in translation company POBSY in order to develop their knowledge and skills related to following languages: Serbian/Bosnian/Croatian/Montenegrin. Pobsy is a company which provides comprehensive and professional online services on the territory of Montenegro as well as abroad. The role of our company is to provide online translation services, interpreting, editing and proofreading services in a variety of foreign languages. Being successful in what we do, our fast-growing company is also expanding outside its core business.
- Priority is given to the native speakers;
- Non-native speakers are encouraged to apply with the condition to provide a CEFR certificate of a C2 level of knowledge of the English language;
- Final-year students of languages (C2 level of English);
- Interested in translation (various types of texts);
- Good communication skills;
- Positive and dynamic attitude;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Previous experience in similar jobs is not required.
- Exclusively online part-time job with flexible working hours;
- This is not an office job – your engagement would be exclusively online;
- You will be assigned tasks under the supervision of a mentor who would supervise your work and give regular feedbacks on your performance;
- Written translation only, editing and proofreading of assigned texts;
- Variety of creative tasks for example: Comparison of English and Montenegrin, Writing blogs on different topics etc.;
- No compensation for the first three months of work, but a great opportunity to gain experience and practice, with the possibility of further cooperation;
- You would gain experience in different fields other than translation, improving your knowledge of a foreign language and develop new valuable skills;
- Opportunity to express your creativity and explore new fields of business;
- Friendly and professional relation
How to apply?
If you are interested please apply online by sending your CV to our e-mail: [email protected]
More information about POBSY on the official website.