Deadline: 9 September 2016
Open to: project managers, EVS mentors/tutors from Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Finland, Georgia, Macedonia, Portugal, Russian Federation, Slovak Republic, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine
Venue: 21-27 November 2016, Silesia, Czech Republic
This course aims in general at personal development of participants and their inspiration from different examples, approaches and from visited hosting places. Also there is an aspect of sharing and networking for the improvement of EVS projects and for the most effective and smooth learning process of all actors. The methodology is a combination of training inputs, sharing sessions, experiential moments and excursions. The content includes both aspects – theoretical elements and practical tools and methods. The training course is designed for participants with some previous experience in the field, offers wider context and is targeting those who conduct EVS as an organic part of a life story.
- To learn methods for supporting learning, motivation and reflection during EVS projects;
- To get inspiration from variety of visited organisations and diversity of participants;
- To understand EVS as an integral part of one’s life by comparing it to tales and myths;
- To share, network and start cooperation with other participants;
- To get motivation for designing a smooth and natural EVS learning story.
Training course / study visit for EVS coordinators and mentors focusing on the similarity between EVS story and stories of mythological heroes.
Accommodation and food is provided for free.
Travel cost will be reimbursed according to the rules of Erasmus+ programme. Max. amount per participant for travel costs is:
- Austria, Czechia, Slovakia: EUR 180;
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, Spain, Russia, Finland, Macedonia, Turkey, Ukraine:EUR 275;
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Portugal:EUR 360.
Participants are expected to pay EUR 33 participant fee.
How to Apply?
The deadline for applying is 9 September 2016.
Contact for questions :
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: +420 608 039 629