Deadline: 29 August 2016
Open to: organizations and individuals from Armenia and Turkey
Grant: total funding of EUR 150,000
A Consortium of eight civil society organizations from Armenia and Turkey announces a Call for Proposals for the Grant Scheme within the framework of the programme Support to the Armenia-Turkey Normalisation Process: Stage Two funded by the European Union under the Instrument contributing to Stability and Peace.
The Programme’s overall objective is to empower and engage civil societies of Turkey and Armenia to contribute to the enhanced regional peace and stability, democratic pluralism and social inclusion across and within their societies. This will be achieved through engaging new actors in economic, cultural, educational, and awareness-raising activities between Armenia and Turkey, and improving information flow,communication exchange and networking between media, expert communities and institutions. One of the main pillars of the Programme is inclusiveness – to engage and support new actors in the dialogue process.
- Applicant organisations should have a formal registration either in Armenia or in Turkey;
- Individual applicants should be either citizens of Armenia or Turkey or should have permanent residency in Armenia or Turkey;
- Governmental/public agencies and political entities are not eligible to apply.
The Grant Scheme has a total funding of EUR 150,000 and aims to support from 5 to 15 applicants with grants ranging from EUR 5,000 to EUR 20,000.
How to apply?
Applications should be submitted in English including the following documents in the requested format:
- Application Form (proposal) in MS Word and PDF;
- Budget in MS Excel and PDF;
- Grants Management Questionnaire(for legal entities only) in PDF format;
Armenia-based applicants should submit their application packages electronically to Eurasia Partnership Foundation (Armenia) at firstname.lastname@example.org;
Turkey-based applicants should submit their application packages to Hrant Dink Foundation (Turkey) an at email@example.com;
Before the submission of their proposals, applicants should read the Guidelines for Grant Scheme Applicants.
For more information please read the official call.