Deadline: 21 August 2016
Open to: experienced researchers with excellent research and report-writing skills
Remuneration: USD 56,180
Amnesty International is moving closer to the ground! As part of this exciting change, they are looking for three experienced Researchers to join Amnesty International’s new Middle East North Africa Regional Office, based in Tunis, in order to shape and develop our human rights research across the region. As a research-based campaigning organization, investigating and documenting human rights issues is fundamental to the advocacy and lobbying work.
The job will be to conduct and co-ordinate research activities, monitor, investigate and analyse political, legal and social developments and human rights conditions, give authoritative advice on these areas and prepare reports and human rights action materials. Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 7 million people who campaign for a world where human rights are enjoyed by all. The aim is simple: an end to human rights abuses. Independent, international and influential, campaign for justice, freedom and truth wherever they’re denied. One where human rights are respected and protected by everyone, everywhere.
- Initiating human rights research and action by providing regional and thematic expertise;
- A campaign oriented approach to the work is essential;
- Excellent research and report-writing skills;
- Research and communication skills;
- Impartial political judgement, coupled with strong strategic thought;
- Fluency in English, (French for the Tunisia researcher) and Arabic, including excellent spoken, reading and writing skills.
The working hours will be 35 and the salary is USD 56,180.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.