Deadline: ongoing application process
Open to: young people with studies preferably related to Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, etc.
Remuneration: up to 500 EUR through the duration of the work
Snowdrop Solutions is a dynamic tech startup based in London, with offices in Spain, France, and Germany. Also Premier Partner of Google Maps and winner of Google’s EMEA Maps for Work Partner of the Year award. Snowdrop Solutions is looking to incorporate an intern in the Marketing Department. The work will be concentrated in pre-sales activities, early in the sales funnel, but will also involve digital marketing, content generation, and the use of social media.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Work in concert with Google to identify and target potential accounts;
- Contribute to researching target verticals;
- Find and make contact with high level executives at leading companies;
- Assist in the development and execution of email campaigns;
- Create Snowdrop marketing content and help manage the Snowdrop brand on social media.
- Native or bilingual French/English speaker (Proficiency, at least B2, in English / French);
- A basic knowledge of Spanish is preferable but not required;
- Familiarity with Google Maps and Google Apps – Gmail, Sheets, Docs, etc.;
- Studies preferably related to Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, etc.;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- A natural curiosity and an innovative spirit;
- Interest in learning about business development
- Time commitment: 10-15 hours/week;
- Duration: 3-6 months (flexible);
- Compensation: Earn up to 500 EUR through the duration of the work. Performance based incentives are available;
- Work in a dynamic office in the heart of sunny Seville. The location allows Snowdrop interns to experience the best of Spanish culture and practice their language skills, while located with the key Snowdrop Iberia team;
- Gain insights into the world of tech startups and learn what it is like to engage with Google;
- Get an inside look into Google Maps and the future of mapping technology;
- Connect with our diverse and multicultural staff while learning from their years of experience;
- Put your knowledge to the test outside of the classroom;
- Take advantage of flexible office hours;
- Based in Seville, Spain.
How to apply?
Learn more about other internships in placements in Europe area.